Historical sites such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa and Dambulla, once home to ancient kingdoms, still retain many relics and artifacts of bygone eras. The famous rock fortress of Sigiriya and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Kandy, are must-see places. A multi-religious country, Sri Lanka has many religious festivals that take place year round, such as Vesak for Buddhists, Nallur Festival for Hindus and Madhu Festival for Catholics.
* the tour itinerary has designed assuming the arrival to Colombo in the morning hours and the departure in the night time change of those will tend to change the itinerary slightly.
* the hotel mentioned on the tour will be booked on availability basis and will be replaced with a same standard hotel in case of nonavailability of above-mentioned hotels
* Welcome and assistance at the Colombo International Air Port.
* Accommodation at the above-mentioned hotel or similar on BB/ twin sharing basis.
* Transport in an A/C luxury passenger insured the vehicle with the service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
* Government tax and service charge
* International airfare
* Lunch and Dinner on tour
* Entrance fees to sites and Camera and Video permits.
* Any expenses of personal nature.